sábado, 18 de septiembre de 2010

Friends of bunnies!


Hi everybody!

While I'm prepairing new stuff and making lots of cute things for the Salón Manga of Barcelona (where you would see some cute handcrafts made by BAPT!), I'm here to remind you a couple of things:

First of all, that you can fin my stuff at Madame Chocolat too, at Barcelona! The shop is at Passeig de Sant Joan nº 5, and you can find there my things and lovely stuff from other great and cutes artist!


And secondly, if you made an order to BAPT and you receive your package, I would be thankful if you send me a picture of you with your lovely stuff, as my belove Nusky made... isn't she cute?


Have a nice weekend everybody!

3 comentarios:

  1. que cosas mas bonicaaas! jo yo quiero ir a barcelona!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ahora me voy a enterar que tenías el blog de tus cositas en marcha! bueno pues he de decir que tengo uno de tus lazos y me encanta! es de muy buena calidad y el muñequito es un amor, los conejos piratas dominarán el mundo!

    ResponderEliminar